Call of Paper
07/02/2019 Comment off
Hosted by Recep Tayyip Erdoğan University on 2-4 May 2019, we would like to invite you to the 1st International Justice Congress which will be held in Rize, the capital of tea and also the perfect harmony of green and blue, .
I. International Justice Congress includes multidisciplinary studies in the field of social sciences. Our congress aims to create a national and international interdisciplinary working environment and to share experiences, theoretical and practical knowledge in the field.
Full texts of the papers accepted in the congress will be published as a book.
Papers can be written and presented in English and Turkish. As a rule, participants are expected to present their papers orally or electronically for a period of 15 minutes. The papers include all the studies in the social sciences, especially in the following areas.
- Criminal Law
- Law on Criminal Procedure
- Execution Law
- Law on Civil Procedure
- Human Rights Law
- Audit Law
- Law and History
- Judicial Systems in Comparative Law
- Restorative Justice
- Law Education
- Justice Profession Ethics and Ethical Principles
- The Place and Importance of Persons other than Judges, Prosecutors and Lawyers in the Justice Organization
- The Importance of Science and Technology in Judicial Organization (E-Justice)
- UYAP Training in Vocational Schools of Justice
- Curriculum for the Function of the Vocational School of Justice
- Function of Vocational Schools of Justice from the perspective of the Ministry of Justice
- The Past, Present and Future of the Court Clerk Profession
- The place and importance of executive protection officers in national and international enforcement law
- The rights of prisoner and convict
- Socio-psychological evaluation of personnel working in penal institutions
- Socio-psychological evaluation of prisoners and convicts
- The relationship between executive protection officers and prisoners and convicts
- Analysis of Execution Regimes in terms of the implementation of justice
- The implementation of probation
- Ten Finger Writing Method and New Generation Applications